Fall gardening flowers can produce some beautiful colors for your garden. With planning, you can have year round colors for your home. I have admired homes who consistently have blooming colorful all year long around there home, it’s just beautiful.
How to Get Started
- Determine your temperate Zone
- For the DMV, that is Zone, as per the USDA
- Look up what flowers do best in our climate
- Get busy and make a list
- Record the blooming times
- Build a spread sheet with the colors and blooming times
- Select the plants based on your home work
- Decide where you want to place your plants
- Spread them out to enhance your view of your beautiful flowers
- Paint your pallet for your enjoyment
- List your plants
- Time to go shopping, get your best deals
- Have a safe place to store your plants
- Break out the hand tools and gloves
- When ready place your flowers for planting
- Take a step back and look, evaluate, modify and decide
- Contact Ms. Utility (allow 2 days for the marking of underground utilities)
- Make sure to have tools and soils on hand
- Okay, get your gloves it’s time to start digging
- Plant your flowers as per the recommended instructions
- Don’t rush, enjoy your journey
- Step back and savor your work, it’s quite rewarding
Best Flowers For Zone 7
First of all you have Annuals (bloom only for one season) and Perennials (bloom every Spring). A combination of both is sure to complement year round colors.
Discover More Below;
Give it a shot, you got nothing to lose. Make your home the talk of the neighborhood. You can make it happen. Shop around, get some advice, while shopping your best price. I strongly recommend you visit your local nursery for fall gardening flowers.
Gardener’s Basic Soil Mix
Gardener’s Starter Soil Topsoil We harvest and use local area topsoil, which we screen through our machine. We use…..
How To Calculate Cubic Yards?
In this brief blog, let me show you how to calculate cubic yards.
Dirt Connections was started with one goal in mind: providing quality residential and commercial construction services to clients on time and on budget. Reach out for more information on how we can support your next project.
For your convenience our estimates are free and by appointment. Call 703-940-9949 for a free estimate today!