Fall gardening can provide you with a host of plants, vegetables and flowers. To improve your fall gardening results, it is important to know your growing zone. In the coming weeks, I will provide information on how you can improve your gardening results. These blogs are intended to help you make your garden grow.
I will be providing a series of blogs to help you make your garden grow. These blogs will be out in the coming weeks. They will be posted on the dirtconnections.com blog tab and Google My Business posts. I intend to help you make the best of your gardening experience.
- Zone 3…..first frost date is September 15th & last frost date is May 15th.
- Zone 4…..first frost date is October 1st & last frost date is June 1st.
- Zone 5…..first frost date is October 15th & last frost date is May 15th.
- Zone 6…..first frost date is November 1st & last frost date is May 1st.
- Zone 7…..first frost date is November 15th & last frost date is April 15th.
- Zone 8…..first frost date is December 1st & last frost date is April 1st.
- Zone 9…..first frost date is December 15th & last frost date is March 1st.
You can discover more details about planting schedules at the Urban Farmer.
Some Basic Gardening Tips
- Evaluate your garden.
- Remove annuals from containers and landscapes.
- Remember Fall is for planting.
- Plant Spring blooming bulbs.
- Cut Spring perennials back.
- Clean up and dispose of diseased foliage.
- Continue to water your garden.
- Rake, shred and mulch your garden and yard.
Learn more here on how to make your garden grow.
My future blogs will be:
- Fall Gardening Zone 7
- Fall Gardening Plants
- Fall Gardening Vegetables
- Gardening Waterfalls
- Fall Gardening Flowers
- Fall Gardening Ideas
- Fall Gardening Crops
Gardener’s Starter Soil Topsoil We harvest and use local area topsoil, which we screen through our machine. We use…..
In this brief blog, let me show you how to calculate cubic yards.
Dirt Connections was started with one goal in mind: providing quality residential and commercial construction services to clients on time and on budget. Reach out for more information on how we can support your next project.
For your convenience our estimates are free and by appointment. Call 703-940-9949 for a free estimate today!