Screening Dirt provides material that is often free of debris. The size of the screen will determine how fine the dirt material will end up.
- Consistency In Size
- Improved Drainage
- Free Of Debris
- Improved Gardening
- Growing A Lawn
- Back Filling Around The Home
- Leveling The Lawn Area
We provide delivery to Baltimore, Washington DC Metro, Northern Virginia Area
Screening Dirt For You
How We Work
- One Cubic Yard Covers 100 Sq. Ft. At 3 Inch Depth
- 1-‘ x 10’ = 100 Sq. Ft.
- Ten Cubic Yards Cover 1000 Sq. Ft. At 3 Inches
- 50′ x 20′ = 1000 Sq. Ft.
- Baltimore Screener 1.5″ Inches
- Northern Virginia Screener 3/4″ Inches
Unscreened Fill Dirt
I have had success growing grass with unscreened fill dirt. Unscreened fill dirt will require additional labor. This labor is necessary to rake out the rocks and debris comingled with the fill dirt
Screened Fill Dirt
The lack of debris in the screened fill dirt material affords me improved project efficiency. Additionally, I have had success with grass growth.
- Apply hearty seed associated to your region, available at your local home improvement or Site One Landscaping
- Install straw and or straw mat, available at Site One Landscaping Supply
- Fertilize the lawn, Dr. Earth Super Natural Lawn Fertilizer performs well and is available at the local home improvement stores.
How We Screen Dirt
This specialized equipment is usually powered by a diesel engine, that either spins (Trummel Machine) or shakes the material (Shaker Machine).
This is a rotary screen machine used to separate materials. This is often times a perforated cylindrical drum that is angle downward to process the material.
This type of machine uses a drive that induces vibration and shakes the material through a series of screens for the desired end material.
Screening Machine Working
If you have any questions, message us to day.
Grading Done Right
With unscreened or screened material Dirt Connections can enhance your yard with the installation of dirt for improved drainage and curb appeal.
Dirt Connections was started with one goal in mind: providing quality residential and commercial construction services to clients on time and on budget. Reach out for more information on how we can support your next project.
For your convenience our estimates are free and by appointment. Call 703-940-9949 for a free estimate today!