Gardening waterfalls can provide added beauty accompanied with the soothing sounds of falling water. When you couple the sounds of water with the shrubs and flowers, you make for a peaceful and restful area. The perfect get away from all the stress of your busy day. Why not, build your sanctuary of peace, start today.
To Get Started
- Get the lay of your yard
- Envision your perfect sanctuary
- Use existing slopes and hills
- Sketch out your plan and revise
- Make a list of materials
- Determine suppliers
- Price out all materials
- Adjust and stay on budget
- Contact Ms. Utility before you start digging (allow 2 days for underground utility markings)
- Source your water supply
- Incorporate stones, shrubs and flowers
- Use precast ornaments
- Provide properly installed electrical power for the water pump
- Allow for access of all materials
- Ask for advice
- Hire a professional (if what you what is demanding, why not hire a professional)
- Map out step by step how you plan to proceed
- Complete your gardening waterfall project step by step
- Don’t be in a hurry, it’s not the destination, it’s the journey
- There are no mistakes, build what you want “We don’t make mistake, just happy little accidents” Bob Ross painter
- Clean up and put away the tools
- Set up the seating area and enjoy your completed work.
For Your Inspiration
See the links below for additional insights:
- Get a local contractor
- Experienced and knowledgeable
- Licensed & insured
- Detailed contract
- Someone you feel comfortable with
- A professional who answers phone calls
- Competent and willing to listen and work with you
- Polite and kind
Gardener’s Starter Soil Topsoil We harvest and use local area topsoil, which we screen through our machine. We use…..
In this brief blog, let me show you how to calculate cubic yards.
Dirt Connections was started with one goal in mind: providing quality residential and commercial construction services to clients on time and on budget. Reach out for more information on how we can support your next project.
For your convenience our estimates are free and by appointment. Call 703-940-9949 for a free estimate today!